Heel pain can be thought of as a mild pain that occurs after heavy use of the foot. Whether it’s walking a lot, running a lot, or maybe because of your weight. or the shoes you wear, but in fact, heel pain may be a symptom of “heel pain” that creates problems in their lives.
What is hemorrhoids?
Plantar fasciitis or plantar fasciitis It is a disease characterized by inflammation of the fascia under the feet. This causes the patient to have extra pain in the heel. Even if you don’t use your feet very heavily.
What are the causes of hemorrhoids?
– The heel bears a lot of weight for a long time. May be found in people who have to stand and work for long periods of time throughout the day.
– Being overweight or obese causes the feet to bear too much weight.
– Wear shoes that are not up to standard causing the https://ufabet999.com weight of the feet to be unbalanced
– Use your feet to do activities that are suddenly different from before, such as changing the running surface from grass to concrete. or increase the running distance
– Achilles tendon fixation So the heel cannot move normally.
– has rheumatoid arthritis or spinal joint inflammation It can cause inflammation at one of the tendons that connect to the bones. Until it can cause webs under the feet.
– physical structure They may have flat feet, arched arches, and tendons that hold the calf. This makes the ankle unable to move normally.
What are the symptoms of hemorrhoids?
People who have urinary tract disease There will be heel pain first. And the pain may spread to the entire sole of the foot or ball of the foot, either a sharp pain or a sharp pain, which will gradually become painful little by little. Until I thought that it would disappear soon. But there will be constant pain often. And the observation is that The heel is very painful the first time it touches the ground. or after waking up and after sitting and resting for a long time Or there may be severe pain when your feet have to bear weight for long periods of time, such as standing or walking all day at work.
How is hemorrhoids treated?
Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs. Use orthopedic devices such as inner paw pads. Heel support device Or maybe do some physical therapy. In cases that are really necessary And all methods did not work. Doctors may inject steroids, but this is not popular because it takes more than 18 months to heal completely. And there may be repeated pain in the future.
If you have frequent heel pain or especially severe pain after waking up After sitting and resting for a long time Try seeing a doctor for a detailed examination. Although it is not a serious disease But it interferes with life quite a lot.